Intercom control systems are a very good addition to the overall security of your property. Today, there are also a large number of products available on the market. While it’s always great to have a wider choice, it is equally important to make sure that you choose the right products based on your specific requirements. For instance, the requirements of a residential property will be very different from that of a commercial one.
Even if you conduct a considerable amount of online research, it does not give you a very clear idea about exactly which system would work best for your needs. In order to make the right choice and get value for money it is necessary to hire the services of professionals in the field like us at CCTV Installation Melbourne.
Why Hire Us?
Take a look at why you should choose us for intercoms control systems installations.
- Experience- As a company that has been operating in this industry for 15 years we have vast experience with working with different types of systems. Not only do we work on commercial projects, but provide excellent residential solutions as well. We would be able to provide you with all the information you need about these installations helping you make a better choice.
- The Best Brands- We never compromise on the quality of our work. When you hire us you can rest assured that you are getting the best. When we handle this job for you we make sure that only products of well-established brands are used. This would give you a superior output and the system will provide years of service as well.
- Certification– We are certified professionals hat have been registered with the Australian Federal Police. All our technicians are background-checked and you can rest assured that credible and trustworthy professionals are handling the job.
- Cost-Effective- While we never compromise on the quality of our work, you would find that our services are extremely cost-effective. The first inspection and the assessment would be free of cost after which we would provide you a detailed quote based on our discussions with you.
Our customised services and personalised attention are some of the other things that set us apart from the competition. For more information, just get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us at 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
As a property owner, you make every effort to improve the security levels on your premises. Today, there are a large number of advanced, modern CCTV systems, alarm systems etc. to choose from. But it is important to make the right choices and use these in the right manner so your property is safe and secure.
Video Intercoms – The Benefits
We at CCTV Installation Melbourne are a very reputed company in this field and provide excellent solutions to commercial and residential clients. Many of our clients like to get video intercoms installed on their property.
These systems allow you to see as well as speak to the person outside the door before you open it for them. There are a number of benefits of video intercom systems such as:
- VisualOf The Outside- If you get a standard intercom system installed, that will only provide you with an audio output. On the other hand, when you choose to get a video intercom for your property, you are able to speak with the person. If you want to see an ID, that is possible via the camera as well. This gives you the opportunity to decide whether you really want to open the door for that person or let them into your home.
- Preventing Risk- Avideo intercom system also helps prevent crimes. This is because you don’t have to open up the door at all in order to determine who is outside. A peephole does not give you the kind of visibility and coverage that the camera of a video intercom system gives. If you feel that the person outside might be a threat to you, it also gives you the timeto contact the police without risking your safety in any way.
- Remote functionality- Many modern video intercom systems can now be accessed from remote locations. You can access it via any mobile device and supported apps that are connected to the software that comes with the system. This means you have visibility of people visiting your home even then you aren’t there. It gives you peace of mind that your home is well-protected from unauthorised entry.
If you want to know more about Video Intercom Systems, just get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us at 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Why You Should Get a Video Intercom For Your Home
When it comes to home security, it’s never a good idea to take chances of compromise on the quality of the systems you use. We at CCTV Installation Melbourne are a leading security solution company in Melbourne that provides to- notch services to our clients. While we provide customised residential CCTV installations, we offer much more than that. We always recommend to our clients that they opt for video intercom systems.
Modern Video Intercom Systems
While intercoms are not a novelty, technological advances in the field have added a lot of functionality to them such as:
- Wireless functionality
- Live video capabilities
- Hands-free electronic operation
Today these systems play a very important role in protecting your family members, as well as your assets. When you get these systems installed in your home, it takes the guesswork out of knowing who is at the door. This is extremely important especially when someone unexpectedly turns up at your doorstep.
Video Intercoms- The Benefits
The video intercom system allows you to see & hear who is outside your door or gate. It gives you the chance to verify their identity after which you can decide whether you want to let them in or not. However, there are a number of other benefits to getting a video intercom for your house such as:
- Added Layer Of Safety– While a CCTV camera does allows you to view who is outside your gate or door, they dont give you the functionality to interact with that person or people. When you have a video intercom, the 2-way interaction helps you determine whether you want to open the door for the person. If you aren’t 100% sure about the identity of that individual, you can keep yourself out of harm’s way.
- Ease Of Integration– The latest video intercom systems can be integrated perfectly with your access control systems. Depending on where your CCTV security cameras are located, you can stream images from them, to your video intercom.
- Communicate Within Rooms– You also have the option to install multiple video intercoms in different areas of your home. This is a significant benefit especially if you have a very expansive property. Not only does this allow you to communicate with other family members in your home, but also helps you keep an eye on your children.
- Remote Viewing Functionality- Many modern day video intercoms have remote functions. This means you can receive live video feeds from the device to your smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer, from any location in the world.
- Maintain Records– Some advanced systems are also able to capture and store as well as add dates to the images. This means, you have the flexibility to view the footage at any point of time. This can prove to be a great benefit if you were trying to obtain evidence of some unauthorized entry or identify visitors to your property.
If you want to know more about these video intercom systems, just get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us on 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.