Keep an eye on your business - even when you’re away!
See what we can do for you
100% Australian Made & Owned
Intercoms Control Systems
Intercoms Control Systems
Large properties and commercial premises usually have several security systems and devices in place. They have multiple CCTV cameras, many intercom connections, access control systems, alarms, etc. All of these systems need to be monitored and controlled in order to maintain a good level of security on the premises. At CCTV Installation Melbourne, we recommend installing good intercoms control systems to help keep an eye on all of the security systems. If you need an efficient monitoring system, just give us a call and our experts will do their best to help.
What are intercoms control systems?
These systems act as a security workstation that takes input from different security devices and displays the information in one place. The security personnel can then monitor the feed from all devices at the same time and from one access point, which makes maintaining security easy. These systems also have management tools and can be customised according to your security requirements. Here’s a brief look at what’s included in these intercoms control systems:
- Hardware – The hardware aspect of these control systems include monitors and screens, intercom phones, microphones, headsets and handsets, control tables, etc. These devices are installed indoors and outdoors based on the property owner’s requirements.
- Software – You need software to convert all the raw data like videos, sounds, access codes, alarm triggers, etc. into coherent information. The software allows you to keep track of activities, record information, and control access. The software and hardware must work in conjunction to ensure the property is secure.
- Video or audio – You can choose between video or audio intercom systems based on your requirements and budget. Audio intercom systems are more affordable but not as secure while video intercom systems are more expensive but provide better overall security.
- Wired and wireless – Known intercoms control systems manufacturers provide both wireless and hardwired systems. These have their pros and cons but they both provide good level of security. It’s a good idea to consult with our technicians before you decide between wired or wireless control systems. They will recommend products and solutions that suit your requirements well.
Why choose us for intercoms control systems installation?
- We understand how different intercom systems work and how to organise them in a cohesive network.
- Our technicians will only use the best quality products and equipment from reliable manufacturers. All of these devices and equipment are known to perform well in real-life conditions and deliver a reliable performance.
- We have over 15 years of experience with intercoms control systems and know the installation process well.
- There’s no call-out fee for inspection and assessment. Once the assessment is complete, our technicians will provide a thorough report and a straightforward quote.
If you want to know more about our intercoms control systems installation services at CCTV Installation Melbourne, just get in touch with us. You can use our contact us form or call us on 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.