Keep an eye on your business - even when you’re away!
See what we can do for you
100% Australian Made & Owned
Opening the door when the bell rings without checking who is outside, is no less than an open invitation to criminals. While many doors have peepholes, it’s better and more secure to install video intercoms so you can see the person at your door, ask questions, and then decide whether you want to grant them access to your property. At CCTV Installation Melbourne, we understand how video intercom systems work and will install an efficient one on your property.
What are video intercoms?
Video intercoms are a two-way communications system that connects a unit at the door to a unit inside the property. The system is made from four components – a camera, speaker, a button, and an internal monitor. The visitors can push a button to the intercom system to alert the property owner of their presence. The owner can then communicate with the visitor via video, see some identification, decide if they want to let the person in, before opening the door to them. This system can help prevent theft, assault, and a number of other problems.
What are the benefits of video intercoms?
These systems offer a number of advantages to property owners and can increase the property’s security by a considerable margin. Here’s a look at the number of advantages these systems offer:
- Video instead of just audio – Regular intercom systems allow you to speak with the visitor first so can’t see who they are or check their identification from a safe distance. With video intercoms, you can see the visitor, their behaviour, ask them to show their identification to the camera, and get all the information you need before opening the door.
- Preventative measure – These systems are effective in preventing crimes because you don’t have to open the door to see who wants to enter your property. It also gives you time to contact the authorities if needed.
- Remote access – Many video intercoms can be accessed remotely through smart phones. They can also act as surveillance and record activity near your doorstep while you’re away from your property.
Why choose us for video intercoms installation?
- We have over 15 years of experience in this industry and know how to install good quality and efficient video intercom systems.
- Our technicians will only use tried and tested video intercom systems manufactured by well-established and recognised brands.
- We’re a trained and certified company with a trustworthy employee base. All our technicians are registered with the Australian Federal Police, which means you can trust our services.
- We don’t charge any call-out fee for our initial inspection and assessment. Our technicians will provide a comprehensive quote after the assessment so you can make the right decision based on your budget.
If you want to know more about our video intercoms installation services at CCTV Installation Melbourne, just get in touch with us. You can use our contact us form or call us on 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.