Installing high quality video intercom systems on your property is one of the best ways to make sure that your home or commercial establishment is well protected. These systems are far better than simple intercom systems. You are able to talk as well as see the person outside the door before determining whether you would like to open the door for them or even let them in.
This significantly improves the security levels of your property. As a company that has been operating in this industry for a number of years, we at CCTV Installation Melbourne know what it takes to provide our clients with high quality solutions that will meet the needs of their property and fit into their budget. Video intercoms are useful for residential properties as well as for smaller businesses.
Video Intercoms- The Benefits
As mentioned earlier, a video intercom gives you the ability to view who is outside the door, which significantly improves the security levels on your property. You have the option to not open the door if you don’t know the person, or if they are unable to provide an ID.
- Having a video intercom system is a great way to prevent crimes. If you feel unsafe or unsure about the person outside your door, you always have the option to contact law enforcement in case of an emergency.
- You can also access the video intercom system via your smartphone. The camera on the system records any activity outside even while you are away.
If you want to know anything more about Video Intercoms, simply call CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us at 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
It’s never a good idea to compromise on the security aspect of your home. Simple locks and latches aren’t sufficient to provide a good level of security on your property. One of the best ways to rectify this is to get residential CCTV installations for your home.
We at CCTV Installation Melbourne are a premier company in this space, providing customized security solutions for residences of all shapes and sizes. If you are still wondering whether you need such sophisticated systems take a look at these reasons for installing CCTV cameras on your residential property:
- Enhanced home protection.
- Acts as a visual deterrent for intruders, trespassers and burglars.
- Helps keep an eye on nannies, housekeepers or caregivers in your home.
- The systems can be monitored from a remote location as well and is great for people that travel very often.
- Can be integrated with security lighting and motion sensors on your property.
- You can always use the security camera footage as evidence in the event of a break-in
Custom CCTV installation Solutions
Today, there are a large number of advanced and sophisticated residential CCTV systems to choose from. Since there are many brands and models, it becomes necessary to have the right information related to these different products.
Our experts will have detailed discussions with you to understand what your specific requirements are. Based on these, they will help you make the right choice that will improve the security of your property and provide you value for money.
For any more information about residential CCTV installations, simply call CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us on 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.