Installing high quality video intercom systems on your property is one of the best ways to make sure that your home or commercial establishment is well protected. These systems are far better than simple intercom systems. You are able to talk as well as see the person outside the door before determining whether you would like to open the door for them or even let them in.
This significantly improves the security levels of your property. As a company that has been operating in this industry for a number of years, we at CCTV Installation Melbourne know what it takes to provide our clients with high quality solutions that will meet the needs of their property and fit into their budget. Video intercoms are useful for residential properties as well as for smaller businesses.
Video Intercoms- The Benefits
As mentioned earlier, a video intercom gives you the ability to view who is outside the door, which significantly improves the security levels on your property. You have the option to not open the door if you don’t know the person, or if they are unable to provide an ID.
- Having a video intercom system is a great way to prevent crimes. If you feel unsafe or unsure about the person outside your door, you always have the option to contact law enforcement in case of an emergency.
- You can also access the video intercom system via your smartphone. The camera on the system records any activity outside even while you are away.
If you want to know anything more about Video Intercoms, simply call CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us at 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Why You Should Get a Video Intercom For Your Home
When it comes to home security, it’s never a good idea to take chances of compromise on the quality of the systems you use. We at CCTV Installation Melbourne are a leading security solution company in Melbourne that provides to- notch services to our clients. While we provide customised residential CCTV installations, we offer much more than that. We always recommend to our clients that they opt for video intercom systems.
Modern Video Intercom Systems
While intercoms are not a novelty, technological advances in the field have added a lot of functionality to them such as:
- Wireless functionality
- Live video capabilities
- Hands-free electronic operation
Today these systems play a very important role in protecting your family members, as well as your assets. When you get these systems installed in your home, it takes the guesswork out of knowing who is at the door. This is extremely important especially when someone unexpectedly turns up at your doorstep.
Video Intercoms- The Benefits
The video intercom system allows you to see & hear who is outside your door or gate. It gives you the chance to verify their identity after which you can decide whether you want to let them in or not. However, there are a number of other benefits to getting a video intercom for your house such as:
- Added Layer Of Safety– While a CCTV camera does allows you to view who is outside your gate or door, they dont give you the functionality to interact with that person or people. When you have a video intercom, the 2-way interaction helps you determine whether you want to open the door for the person. If you aren’t 100% sure about the identity of that individual, you can keep yourself out of harm’s way.
- Ease Of Integration– The latest video intercom systems can be integrated perfectly with your access control systems. Depending on where your CCTV security cameras are located, you can stream images from them, to your video intercom.
- Communicate Within Rooms– You also have the option to install multiple video intercoms in different areas of your home. This is a significant benefit especially if you have a very expansive property. Not only does this allow you to communicate with other family members in your home, but also helps you keep an eye on your children.
- Remote Viewing Functionality- Many modern day video intercoms have remote functions. This means you can receive live video feeds from the device to your smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer, from any location in the world.
- Maintain Records– Some advanced systems are also able to capture and store as well as add dates to the images. This means, you have the flexibility to view the footage at any point of time. This can prove to be a great benefit if you were trying to obtain evidence of some unauthorized entry or identify visitors to your property.
If you want to know more about these video intercom systems, just get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us on 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Keep an eye out on your Business & Home with a CCTV Camera
The benefits of having installed a CCTV system (Closed Circuit Television) are many and vary depending on the place installed. Some of these benefits of CCTV are obvious, others not so much, in our experience we have discovered some of the most common CCTV benefits.
Immediately after installing the CCTV system the sense of security within the home or office is increased. Clients and employees tend to feel more secure when they know that a video surveillance system is in operation.
Increase in deterrence.
The CCTV systems are a great deterrent to potential thieves. Once they realize that the home or business is protected by a CCTV system they always choose to go somewhere else.
With an installed video surveillance system, any incident is recorded. So if you have the misfortune of being a victim of a crime, at least there will be a strong probability of detection and arrest of the person responsible.
Another benefit of CCTV is being able to monitor what happens in the home or company when it is not there. This is possible thanks to P2P applications (peer to peer) that allow you to see from your computer or any mobile device what is happening.
Thieves deliberately target companies with poor security and think twice if there is a risk that they can be captured on camera. In fact, a CCTV system is a very important and determining factor that can significantly reduce the losses in a company. Not only because people care more to know that they are being watched, but also because the guilty are easily discovered by reviewing the recordings and taking measures for the future.
These cameras and systems are used in a variety of different contexts and are integrated-to a large extent-into a workplace for employee observation and the efficiency with which the business is operating.
What are the application areas of a CCTV?
They can be applied basically anywhere you need to have surveillance control from the main access to the kitchen and the most common places where we can find are:
- Government Institutes
- Prisons and jails
- Self Service and Departmental Stores
- Industries and Hotels
Logically, in almost all cases the CCTV must be accompaniead by the recording of the events that are monitored in order to obtain evidence of all important movements, and also to minimize the human monitoring of the monitors.
Why You Should Install Video Intercoms
Installing Video Intercoms in the house or anywhere on the property can prove to be extremely useful as it gives homeowners with a visual image rather than just audio. You can see, talk and decide whether to let the person in. This helps provide better security for you and your property. We at CCTV Installation Melbourne understand the importance of installing video intercoms for your house. Our team of experts is highly skilled in installing these systems and we cater to both, residential and commercial clients.
The Benefits of Installing Video Intercoms
Here are a few benefits of installing video intercoms:
- Visual Surveillance
Regular intercoms provides you the option to only speak with the visitor. It doesn’t allow you to see them or check them for identification. However, with the installation of video intercoms in your house you can see who the person is, ask them to show their identification on the camera and also check their behavior. This allows you to get all the necessary information before opening the door.
- Preventive Action
Video intercoms are also proved to be effective in preventing crimes, as you do not have to open the door to see who it might be. This gives you time to contact the authorities in case of an emergency.
- Remote Function
This function allows homeowners to access the video intercom via their smartphones. It records all activity that takes place outside your house even while you’re away. This function may prove extremely effective in cases of break-ins.
Why Hire Us?
When it comes to installing video intercoms or any other surveillance devices, the professionals at our company complete the job in an expert way. Here are a few more reasons to hire us over other video intercom companies:
- We have over 15 years of experience and are extremely efficient at installing good quality video intercom systems
- The technicians use systems that are manufactured by well-established brands
- We are a certified company and are also registered with the Australian Federal Police, which means that we provide trustworthy services.
- We don’t charge any fee for our first inspection & assessment. We will provide you with a quote after the assessment, this allows you to make a decision based on your budget.
If you are considering getting a video intercom system installed on your property, it is important to choose experienced and licensed operators for the job. If you want to know more about Video Intercoms, just get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us at 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.