Why You Should Get 24- Hour Alarm Monitoring For Your Home
Good monitoring systems are the basis of effective and useful alarm systems. Modern alarms are notable for remaining silent when they trigger, but send an alert to the monitoring agency. If this alert fails to receive attention at the monitoring agency, the criminal activity will remain unnoticed, until it is too late.
We, at CCTV Installation Melbourne, provide monitoring services that work strictly round the clock for 24 hours. Every trigger and alarm is attended without getting missed, and this ensures prompt assistance from the concerned authorities.
Monitoring Alarms Systems For 24 Hours Of The Day
The alarm system on your property are connected to our telephone lines. We receive a message immediately through the telephone line when the alarm triggers, because of the reliability of the monitoring system. Here are some essential details about our 24-hour alarm monitoring services.
- Scanning and Assessment – A message received through a trigger is quickly scanned to determine whether it was an accidental trigger or a genuine incident. If the alarm indicates a genuine incident, we immediately transmit the information to the authorities to help them reach you without loss of time. Our team members attend to all the messages on the urgent footing and respond to them promptly.
- All emergencies covered – In addition to break-ins and criminal activities, our alarm system also takes care of other emergencies. For example, you can trigger it when faced with situations like fire or medical emergency. In case of a medical emergency, a trigger sent to our system will immediately set up contact with emergency medical services, and they will attend to it.
We work without respite all 365 days of the year and on a 24/7 basis. Whether it is in the middle of the night or the weekend, we provide prompt and efficient services.
Why Opt For Our Services For 24 Hour Alarm Monitoring?
The main aspect of an alarm system is the reliability of the response to a trigger. You want someone vigilant to receive your alarm trigger any time of the day and night and quickly act on it. You can be in danger if the alarm goes unnoticed at the monitoring end. Here are some reasons to consider hiring our alarm monitoring services:
- We have a long presence of over 15 years in this industry and the reputation for exceptional monitoring alarm systems solutions.
- We are a trustworthy, licensed, certified company.
- We keep our alarm monitoring technology updated so you are assured of quick response and prompt services.
- Our technicians are alert all the times and focus on information received because they work in shifts and are never fatigued.
- Our 24-hour alarm monitoring packages are competitively priced and provide value for money.
For more information about our expert Alarm System installation services, just get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us on 03 8609 6092, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
As a property owner, you make every effort to improve the security levels on your premises. Today, there are a large number of advanced, modern CCTV systems, alarm systems etc. to choose from. But it is important to make the right choices and use these in the right manner so your property is safe and secure.
Video Intercoms – The Benefits
We at CCTV Installation Melbourne are a very reputed company in this field and provide excellent solutions to commercial and residential clients. Many of our clients like to get video intercoms installed on their property.
These systems allow you to see as well as speak to the person outside the door before you open it for them. There are a number of benefits of video intercom systems such as:
- VisualOf The Outside- If you get a standard intercom system installed, that will only provide you with an audio output. On the other hand, when you choose to get a video intercom for your property, you are able to speak with the person. If you want to see an ID, that is possible via the camera as well. This gives you the opportunity to decide whether you really want to open the door for that person or let them into your home.
- Preventing Risk- Avideo intercom system also helps prevent crimes. This is because you don’t have to open up the door at all in order to determine who is outside. A peephole does not give you the kind of visibility and coverage that the camera of a video intercom system gives. If you feel that the person outside might be a threat to you, it also gives you the timeto contact the police without risking your safety in any way.
- Remote functionality- Many modern video intercom systems can now be accessed from remote locations. You can access it via any mobile device and supported apps that are connected to the software that comes with the system. This means you have visibility of people visiting your home even then you aren’t there. It gives you peace of mind that your home is well-protected from unauthorised entry.
If you want to know more about Video Intercom Systems, just get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us at 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
The security of your home isn’t something you can take chances with and today, there are a large number of CCTV systems, alarm systems,and intercom monitoring systems to choose from. Using a mix-and-match of these systems is one of the best ways to make sure that your property is well-protected, whether you are present in your home or not. We at CCTV Installation Melbourne are a leading company in the security installations space and provide customised services to residential and commercial clients.
We know what it takes to provide clients with the latest and most advanced systems to improve the security levels of their properties. We understand that every client will have different requirements based on the spread of the property, the layout of the house and the number of entry points etc. This is why we have a wide variety of new home packages to provide all-round security for your home.
New Home Packages- The Benefits
There are several benefits to opting for one of our new home packages such as:
- The packages are all-inclusive and this means they include everything such as the actual hardware, wiring,and software programs required to run the system.
- You will find that our new home packages come at a very reasonable cost and are highly flexible too. They can be customised to your needs.
- We will install all these systems methodically, making sure that all the CCTV cameras, as well as alarm triggers, are positioned strategically in order to ensure the best results.
- The combination of packages can be chosen based on your needs and budget.
High Levels of Security
Regardless of which new home packages you opt for, you can rest assured that our solutions will provide the best security for your residential property. We follow industry-leading work processes and use the most advanced systems in our work. On our team are highly-trained technicians with years of experience behind them. All our employees are vetted and are also registered with the Australian Federal Police, so you don’t have to be concerned about security breaches when they are installing these systems on your property.
With us handling this job, you have the assurance that your CCTV and alarm system installations are top of the line. This will go a long way in enhancing the security levels on your property. If you want to know more about our new home packages, just get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us on 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Why You Should Install Video Intercoms
Installing Video Intercoms in the house or anywhere on the property can prove to be extremely useful as it gives homeowners with a visual image rather than just audio. You can see, talk and decide whether to let the person in. This helps provide better security for you and your property. We at CCTV Installation Melbourne understand the importance of installing video intercoms for your house. Our team of experts is highly skilled in installing these systems and we cater to both, residential and commercial clients.
The Benefits of Installing Video Intercoms
Here are a few benefits of installing video intercoms:
- Visual Surveillance
Regular intercoms provides you the option to only speak with the visitor. It doesn’t allow you to see them or check them for identification. However, with the installation of video intercoms in your house you can see who the person is, ask them to show their identification on the camera and also check their behavior. This allows you to get all the necessary information before opening the door.
- Preventive Action
Video intercoms are also proved to be effective in preventing crimes, as you do not have to open the door to see who it might be. This gives you time to contact the authorities in case of an emergency.
- Remote Function
This function allows homeowners to access the video intercom via their smartphones. It records all activity that takes place outside your house even while you’re away. This function may prove extremely effective in cases of break-ins.
Why Hire Us?
When it comes to installing video intercoms or any other surveillance devices, the professionals at our company complete the job in an expert way. Here are a few more reasons to hire us over other video intercom companies:
- We have over 15 years of experience and are extremely efficient at installing good quality video intercom systems
- The technicians use systems that are manufactured by well-established brands
- We are a certified company and are also registered with the Australian Federal Police, which means that we provide trustworthy services.
- We don’t charge any fee for our first inspection & assessment. We will provide you with a quote after the assessment, this allows you to make a decision based on your budget.
If you are considering getting a video intercom system installed on your property, it is important to choose experienced and licensed operators for the job. If you want to know more about Video Intercoms, just get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us at 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.