As a property owner, you make every effort to improve the security levels on your premises. Today, there are a large number of advanced, modern CCTV systems, alarm systems etc. to choose from. But it is important to make the right choices and use these in the right manner so your property is safe and secure.
Video Intercoms – The Benefits
We at CCTV Installation Melbourne are a very reputed company in this field and provide excellent solutions to commercial and residential clients. Many of our clients like to get video intercoms installed on their property.
These systems allow you to see as well as speak to the person outside the door before you open it for them. There are a number of benefits of video intercom systems such as:
- VisualOf The Outside- If you get a standard intercom system installed, that will only provide you with an audio output. On the other hand, when you choose to get a video intercom for your property, you are able to speak with the person. If you want to see an ID, that is possible via the camera as well. This gives you the opportunity to decide whether you really want to open the door for that person or let them into your home.
- Preventing Risk- Avideo intercom system also helps prevent crimes. This is because you don’t have to open up the door at all in order to determine who is outside. A peephole does not give you the kind of visibility and coverage that the camera of a video intercom system gives. If you feel that the person outside might be a threat to you, it also gives you the timeto contact the police without risking your safety in any way.
- Remote functionality- Many modern video intercom systems can now be accessed from remote locations. You can access it via any mobile device and supported apps that are connected to the software that comes with the system. This means you have visibility of people visiting your home even then you aren’t there. It gives you peace of mind that your home is well-protected from unauthorised entry.
If you want to know more about Video Intercom Systems, just get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us at 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
The security of your home isn’t something you can take chances with and today, there are a large number of CCTV systems, alarm systems,and intercom monitoring systems to choose from. Using a mix-and-match of these systems is one of the best ways to make sure that your property is well-protected, whether you are present in your home or not. We at CCTV Installation Melbourne are a leading company in the security installations space and provide customised services to residential and commercial clients.
We know what it takes to provide clients with the latest and most advanced systems to improve the security levels of their properties. We understand that every client will have different requirements based on the spread of the property, the layout of the house and the number of entry points etc. This is why we have a wide variety of new home packages to provide all-round security for your home.
New Home Packages- The Benefits
There are several benefits to opting for one of our new home packages such as:
- The packages are all-inclusive and this means they include everything such as the actual hardware, wiring,and software programs required to run the system.
- You will find that our new home packages come at a very reasonable cost and are highly flexible too. They can be customised to your needs.
- We will install all these systems methodically, making sure that all the CCTV cameras, as well as alarm triggers, are positioned strategically in order to ensure the best results.
- The combination of packages can be chosen based on your needs and budget.
High Levels of Security
Regardless of which new home packages you opt for, you can rest assured that our solutions will provide the best security for your residential property. We follow industry-leading work processes and use the most advanced systems in our work. On our team are highly-trained technicians with years of experience behind them. All our employees are vetted and are also registered with the Australian Federal Police, so you don’t have to be concerned about security breaches when they are installing these systems on your property.
With us handling this job, you have the assurance that your CCTV and alarm system installations are top of the line. This will go a long way in enhancing the security levels on your property. If you want to know more about our new home packages, just get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us on 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.