An effective camera system is a deterrent to thieves, burglars, vandals, and other unsavoury elements from seeking entry into residential premises. CCTV cameras are also installed in homes for internal surveillance, to monitor kids, and to keep a watch on domestic help. We at CCTV Installation Melbourne are well-known for our efficient security system installation solutions offered to various clients.
Things to Consider When Planning for Your CCTV Installation
You may choose any security system of your choice. However, you benefit by taking care of essential planning while installing it, and here are some pointers:
- Wireless units are the best when you are unsure about where to place CCTV cameras in your home. They give you the flexibility to move them as per your requirements. For example, you can use the device for indoor security, like watching your kids playing in the house while you work. You can move it to the front door when you want to go out over the weekend etc.
- You would position CCTV cameras in different rooms of your house. So, it’s better to attach a name to each camera in your CCTV camera software to avoid confusion in identifying them. You can always rename them by logging into your account. Always give each camera a specific name to indicate its location. In this way, you improve the ease of viewing and managing the system.
- A crucial aspect of the CCTV camera system is the placement of the various cameras. The cameras can be placed anywhere, i.e., indoors and outdoors, up to 100 metres from the base unit. A wireless system provides you with a lot more flexibility to watch many more areas such as yards, pool area, sheds, and other areas that are farther away. While you can use ceiling mounts for indoor cameras, buy kits to mount outdoor cameras.
- When you position the cameras at the height of 7 ft and slant them downwards, you obtain optimum detection. If you have motion tracking cameras, you need to position them still higher and also angle them over a wider area for better detection results.
- The newest camera systems have useful feature-internet connectivity. This function enables you to watch the CCTV feed via a web-connected PC, even if you are away from home.
- Each CCTV camera brand will have specific settings and modes that are customisable. You can manipulate to suit your requirements.
Professional CCTV Installation
While there are numerous CCTV systems that are DIY, there are too many aspects to keep in view while installing them. That’s the only way to get maximum functionality from the devices you have invested in.
It’s best to hire professionals to handle the installation and set-up for you. If you want to know more about our commercial and residential CCTV camera installation services, get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us on 03 8609 6092, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Installing high quality video intercom systems on your property is one of the best ways to make sure that your home or commercial establishment is well protected. These systems are far better than simple intercom systems. You are able to talk as well as see the person outside the door before determining whether you would like to open the door for them or even let them in.
This significantly improves the security levels of your property. As a company that has been operating in this industry for a number of years, we at CCTV Installation Melbourne know what it takes to provide our clients with high quality solutions that will meet the needs of their property and fit into their budget. Video intercoms are useful for residential properties as well as for smaller businesses.
Video Intercoms- The Benefits
As mentioned earlier, a video intercom gives you the ability to view who is outside the door, which significantly improves the security levels on your property. You have the option to not open the door if you don’t know the person, or if they are unable to provide an ID.
- Having a video intercom system is a great way to prevent crimes. If you feel unsafe or unsure about the person outside your door, you always have the option to contact law enforcement in case of an emergency.
- You can also access the video intercom system via your smartphone. The camera on the system records any activity outside even while you are away.
If you want to know anything more about Video Intercoms, simply call CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us at 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
It’s never a good idea to compromise on the security aspect of your home. Simple locks and latches aren’t sufficient to provide a good level of security on your property. One of the best ways to rectify this is to get residential CCTV installations for your home.
We at CCTV Installation Melbourne are a premier company in this space, providing customized security solutions for residences of all shapes and sizes. If you are still wondering whether you need such sophisticated systems take a look at these reasons for installing CCTV cameras on your residential property:
- Enhanced home protection.
- Acts as a visual deterrent for intruders, trespassers and burglars.
- Helps keep an eye on nannies, housekeepers or caregivers in your home.
- The systems can be monitored from a remote location as well and is great for people that travel very often.
- Can be integrated with security lighting and motion sensors on your property.
- You can always use the security camera footage as evidence in the event of a break-in
Custom CCTV installation Solutions
Today, there are a large number of advanced and sophisticated residential CCTV systems to choose from. Since there are many brands and models, it becomes necessary to have the right information related to these different products.
Our experts will have detailed discussions with you to understand what your specific requirements are. Based on these, they will help you make the right choice that will improve the security of your property and provide you value for money.
For any more information about residential CCTV installations, simply call CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us on 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
When you start looking, you will find that there are a large number of security products available on the market for installation on residential as well as commercial properties.
Regardless of whether you want some basic CCTV camera systems or more complex and sophisticated ones, we at CCTV Installation Melbourne can provide you with top-notch solutions at very cost-effective pricing. In our expert professional opinion, installing CCTV cameras in various indoor and outdoor areas of your commercial property can improve its safety levels considerably.
Many businesses have older alarm systems. But these aren’t effective in helping you deal with intruders in a timely manner. On the other hand, when you have a network of CCTV cameras installed in various strategic locations on your property it can help make your commercial premises more secure.
Benefits Of CCTV Surveillance
- The very presence of CCTV Systems goes a long way in deterring intruders and burglars.
- Reduces the possibility of shoplifting and theft
- You have acces to video recordings of incidents related to workplace safety and health such as trips, slips, falls,and break-ins.
- Significantly reduce employee-related thefts.
- Crucial verification of the alarm systems without any expensive alarm response personnel on the premises.
- Assistance in determining the actual cause of & minimising compensation claims.
Cost-Effective CCTV System Installations
Since there are many different brands and models of CCTV camera systems it is a good idea to get detailed information about these from our experts. They will provide you with comprehensive information about what these are, how they work and what their pricing is.
Whether you need CCTV Camera Installations, Alarm Systems or Video Intercoms, you can rest assured that we will provide you with comprehensive solutions that are tailored to your specific requirements.
If you want to know more about these services at CCTV Installation Melbourne, just get in touch with us. You can use our contact us form or call us on 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Intercom control systems are a very good addition to the overall security of your property. Today, there are also a large number of products available on the market. While it’s always great to have a wider choice, it is equally important to make sure that you choose the right products based on your specific requirements. For instance, the requirements of a residential property will be very different from that of a commercial one.
Even if you conduct a considerable amount of online research, it does not give you a very clear idea about exactly which system would work best for your needs. In order to make the right choice and get value for money it is necessary to hire the services of professionals in the field like us at CCTV Installation Melbourne.
Why Hire Us?
Take a look at why you should choose us for intercoms control systems installations.
- Experience- As a company that has been operating in this industry for 15 years we have vast experience with working with different types of systems. Not only do we work on commercial projects, but provide excellent residential solutions as well. We would be able to provide you with all the information you need about these installations helping you make a better choice.
- The Best Brands- We never compromise on the quality of our work. When you hire us you can rest assured that you are getting the best. When we handle this job for you we make sure that only products of well-established brands are used. This would give you a superior output and the system will provide years of service as well.
- Certification– We are certified professionals hat have been registered with the Australian Federal Police. All our technicians are background-checked and you can rest assured that credible and trustworthy professionals are handling the job.
- Cost-Effective- While we never compromise on the quality of our work, you would find that our services are extremely cost-effective. The first inspection and the assessment would be free of cost after which we would provide you a detailed quote based on our discussions with you.
Our customised services and personalised attention are some of the other things that set us apart from the competition. For more information, just get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us at 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Maintaining the safety and security of your home is a lot about making sure that you do not open the door to any unauthorized person. When the doorbell rings, and you open the door without checking who is at the door that can sometimes prove to be potentially dangerous.
One of the simplest ways to avoid this kind of risk is to get a video intercom installed in your home. These systems shot of the foot are definitely a better option compared to peepholes. Video intercoms are very simple yet effective devices that you can use to see who it outside your door.
You can speak to the person via the intercom in order to determine whether you want to open the door for them. We at CCTV Installation Melbourne provide excellent video intercom system installation solutions. Here is some more information about what video intercoms are.
About Video Intercoms
A video intercom is essentially a two way communication system. It connects one unit which is outside the door to a display unit inside your home. This particular system has four parts- the camera, a button, a speaker and a monitor. When any visitor comes up to your door, they have to push the button on the outer unit.
The person inside can then communicate with that person via video.If required, they can ask for identification before deciding whether they want to open up the door for the person. This simple system can help prevent many problems such as thefts, assaults etc.
Video Intercoms- The Benefits
There are a number of different benefits to getting video intercoms installed such as:
- You get a clear visual of who is outside the door rather than just an audio input.
- It is one of the best ways to prevent a crime as you have control of who can enter your home. If you feel something is amiss, you always have the option to contact law enforcement.
- Many smart video intercom systems on the market today can be accessed from any remote location in the world via smartphones. In fact, these systems can be integrated into your home’s alarm system as well as CCTV surveillance system.
If you want to know more about Video Intercoms, just get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us at 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
The security of your home isn’t something you can take chances with and today, there are a large number of CCTV systems, alarm systems,and intercom monitoring systems to choose from. Using a mix-and-match of these systems is one of the best ways to make sure that your property is well-protected, whether you are present in your home or not. We at CCTV Installation Melbourne are a leading company in the security installations space and provide customised services to residential and commercial clients.
We know what it takes to provide clients with the latest and most advanced systems to improve the security levels of their properties. We understand that every client will have different requirements based on the spread of the property, the layout of the house and the number of entry points etc. This is why we have a wide variety of new home packages to provide all-round security for your home.
The Benefits of Choosing our New Home Packages
There are several benefits to opting for one of our new home packages such as:
- The packages are all-inclusive and this means they include everything such as the actual hardware, wiring,and software programs required to run the system.
- You will find that our new home packages come at a very reasonable cost and are highly flexible too. They can be customised to your needs.
- We will install all these systems methodically, making sure that all the CCTV cameras, as well as alarm triggers, are positioned strategically in order to ensure the best results.
- The combination of packages can be chosen based on your needs and budget.
How New Home Packages can Provide High Levels of Security
Regardless of which new home packages you opt for, you can rest assured that our solutions will provide the best security for your residential property. We follow industry-leading work processes and use the most advanced systems in our work. On our team are highly-trained technicians with years of experience behind them. All our employees are vetted and are also registered with the Australian Federal Police, so you don’t have to be concerned about security breaches when they are installing these systems on your property.
With us handling this job, you have the assurance that your CCTV and alarm system installations are top of the line. This will go a long way in enhancing the security levels on your property. If you want to know more about our new home packages, just get in touch with CCTV Installation Melbourne today. You can use our contact us form or call us on 03 8609 6092 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.